Where's the inspiration?!?!!

Back to originality unfortunately... FInally I can Post pictures and link up my buddies!:)

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Im blogging once again!:)

aHello everybody! It's been a while since ive blogged...haha!:) Finally after a few days, ive managed to compile the things that happened for the past few days!:) Enjoy!

Monday:
1) Im going to pick up the habit to go exercising with Shunli! Now that Poly no P.E, must take the initiative to lose weight hahaha (wait later become Humpty Dumpty, then Nat will not be jealous anymore, so must remain fit and skinny so that Nat can continue to be jealous!!:) ( hahaha i was joking!!)

2) Finally attended my First German Class!!:) Really interesting but tough tough TOUGH!! When I entered the classroom, my language instructor spoke to me in German! (Wah lao eh take it at a slower pace lah, I know nuts about German then now want to converse with me in German, madness!! Anyway, yeah. That was exactly what she did haha! She was like "Guten Tag, bhsdcbfncdcd sdnc dsncihsnf nsdcniasdnc d sdncdschew efc!" (Yes! Really cool!! I only understood the first two words haha:) But after much revision, im getting the hang of it already haha!! YAY Next time can even gossip in German! Some people better be careful hor!!;)


Tuesday
1) Finally got to click with my classmates already! Could feel the bond strengthening woohoo Great News!! I seemed to have 'seduced' them with my joker power and one by one, they are falling for my jokes muhahah!!:) Enjoyed every moment of class with my new classmates! "Chu Ping!!" You emo sucka, you want attention?!?! Nah Ive typed your name already hor don't disturb me!!:) LOL! Its really difficult to name my new buddies and pals cuz as a matter of fact, everyone in DTRM04 are really COOL PEOPLE!:) Im lucky to have made such wonderful new friends!!:)

Wednesday
1)Went for my first Chinese Orchestra Meeting! Whoa, everyone in there are really Cool, talented (So talented, I felt like incinerating them, jealous wad!!!), really enthusiastic and fun-loving bunch of people!! Made 2 new friends, Wenna and Daryl (YAY!! Can dump the Old darryl away already woohoo! You see, when new things arrive, you have to grab hold of it quick as the Old crappy stuff depreciates and becomes obsolete very quickly, even then, recycling wont work!!:) haha! I was joking Darryl! I will keep you as my Best pal even if you become an "old piece of rag, rotten and neglected" hahaha Im so mean! Remember my philosphy? "Dump the Old Crap away when new ones come?!?! Im not applying on you leh!! See?? Im like so Nice!! You owe me one lah Level 11-10 Joker!

2)Anyway, Darryl, Bavaani, my brother and I met up for dinner... Really enjoyed ourselves chatting about constipation, bowel problems and the "sights and sounds" in the toilet bowl. Interesting! You should try it, you can go On and On and On for hours LOL!!:) Yeah its due to such interesting stuffs that keeps our friendship going on and on and on lol:) Anyway, Darryl's joker level status dropped to 10!! MuHahaha! ive decided to teach him a lesson (Cold treatment, get sour with him like a ROTTEN Sng Buay and slap smack his weird looking neck) Hahahaha! And PEOPLE OF THE WORLD... GUESS WHAT?? Darryl's like a cry pok pok now lol! Told you you'll feel a great sense of achievement once you make him cry!! Its better than making him laugh lah. it ain't worth it LOL:) Im joking only hor Darryl dont take it too seriously haha!!:) I came in peace!

(You guys may be wondering where on this Planet did Shunli go? Im sad to say... he was at home yeap:( Really sorry leh shunli, made you wait for so long!! Forgive me lah, if not your chest muscle will continue to hurt for another 1,000,000 years!!! "mehehehe:) High pitch squeeky laughter"

Thursday
Nothing lah!! You can't expect everyday to be some exciting day for me lah LOL!!:) Anyway heard this sentence from my pal that broke my heart like mad LOL! She said,..." You're one of the two last persons in class I will fall for!!" Wah say... sounds bad right?!?! (I know some people are very happy, esp Nat but I dunno Cui Ying haha!! But you know, every story should have a sweet ending hehe:) She then continued, "Cuz youre too straight-forward and good boie" Really what!! I mean whats wrong with being straightforward?!?! haha, If you're fat, Il say you're fat mah, you're sexy, I wouldn't say you're sexy cuz I would become jealous!! No one is more sexier than me!! Not even DARRYL AND SHUNLI!!!:) Hahaha! Okok, another one million word essay cool!! I have lots of things to say one, but too long already lah lol!

Ok people, thats it lah before I get too over-longwinded!! Lastly, SB foodcourt 6 stall two sells the BEST DOUGHNUTS IN THE WORLD!!! YOU MUST TRY THEM! (BUT Ohh, I don't think intruders like SAP people as well as one godpapa in Canada can go in cuz they are classified as terrorists!!:)

Finally, Se ya people!
Kovski!!!



There may be like tons on typo errors cuz im too lazy to edit lah!! SO READ AND DONT COMPLAIN!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home