Where's the inspiration?!?!!

Back to originality unfortunately... FInally I can Post pictures and link up my buddies!:)

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Hello!

Im blogging again!:) Aiyah, dunno what to talk about! Ohh let me start with today's orientation! Im so RELIEVED that the 5 quiet Guys (Im not one of them cuz im too noisy) have finally opened themselves up and started conversations with my classmates and me! The girls are non of a problem as they are all very enthusiastic and very "on!!"(They even suggested making class T-Shirts already! Thats so Cool!:) I really hope that our class will be as united and exciting as possible!:)

Anyway, today's orientation was as fun as yesterdays'! Though the talks were boring, they were full of infomation we should be aware of! After three hours of talks, the Whole school Of Business were engaged in this really really fun Pageant!" Each class were to send two representatives to participate!! We cheered as loud as we could so as to catch the attention of the two speakers(One of whom behaved like Borat)!

At first, everyone in DTRM were quiet and lethagic... but as time passed by, we all became wilder and wilder, like a group of seriously drugged psychopaths on the loose!! Everyone shouted and cheered for our contestants! Suddenly, due to the sudden release of "high-ness", I accidently shouted out loudly to my class contestant, who was a tall guy wearing a bikini on stage, "YOU'RE SO SEXAEY! WHOAH!!" Big mistake, a Big One. Suddenly one thousand eyes stared at me and yes, I felt like disappearing. I WAS SO PAISEH!!! Haha:) But it wasn't my fault mah, you need to understand! (Sometimes when you are feeling high, you wouldn't know what you are doing!! Yeah, I thought I was invisible too!:) All in all, I really enjoyed myself today and I really hope our class will be as bonded as before!!:)

OIE Darryl!! Where did you go?!? I said recycle me and not DUMP me RIGHT?!?! haha I am joking with you again!:) Just feel like punishing you for no reason Muhahaha!! Don't take it too hard okie? You'll forever be my Bestest (Nat I know this doesn't exis in the dictionary!!) friend even if I make new ones haha!! Serious! Hope we can go out as often as possible even when term starts!:) I cannot believe we have so many things to look forwards too lah Woohoo!!:)

Best of regards!:)
Oh yeah!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home