Where's the inspiration?!?!!

Back to originality unfortunately... FInally I can Post pictures and link up my buddies!:)

Monday, April 9, 2007

Good Day!!

Today was a pretty interesting and exciting day at SB!! Got to know my friends, really interesting people and I hope we can become good friends!:) Wah as expected, DTRM has very little guys per class; including myself, there are only 5 guys and 18 girls whoa! Extremely uncomfortable haha! But at least the girls are a group of enthusiastic people and very "on!" yeah!! But luckily there weren't 18 Natalies haha! Id be long beaten up and dead; 16 year old boy found badly whacked up and dumped at Ulu pond...

However the guys in my class are really quiet and a little anti-social! Hope Il be able to interact with them sooner or later! Anyway heres my experience at DTRM class today!!:)

The lecturers were extremely funny and 'united'. They joked around and really enjoy bullying their students!! haha this is going to be fun!:) The whole course really intrigues me:)

Firstly:

In order to prepare for the tourism and service industry, it is necessary that you look good! Therefore, you can forget about collarless shirts (that includes round neck), bemudas, sandals and slippers! Only collar t-shirts, plain jeans and other long pants, shoes with socks are to be worn!! (This dresscode refers to Mon, Tue, Wed, Fri)
However... here comes the interesting part:) On Thursdays, strictly formal (business-like)! This includes tie, long sleeved shirts, long pants covered shoes! blah blah blah! Hopefully jacket isn't compulsory!

Secondly:

Suddenly out of the blue, we are to prepare for a trip on board superstar Virgo to Redang island (Malaysia) for three days next month!! This is so cool! Unfortunately, one or two of us may have to sleep with other people cuz out class has an uneven number of guys:( Aiyah Darryl so fast got grabbed by some gang member! Crap! I was too late to grab him! Hey Darryl, I was also joking about you dumping me part, haha so don't take it too hard!:) However, I still agree to the friendship rule I created, that is "When new friends are made, its time to dump the old trash away lol!!" but here's the correction, "When new friends are made, its time to dump the old trash away, however in efforts to curb the effects of global warming, you are strongly encouraged to recycle them!:)" Yeah!

And Darryl, don't be upset about the Band SYF okie?:) you tried your best and even made lots of effort to go down to help them out so many times at the expense of your friends ( I was kidding) and trust me, this SYF "certification" means nothing compared to the glorious reputation your band has portrayed to many many people, including Mr Jaleh (I named him cuz I still remembered he shouted "well done band!" and Mr Codeiro (Did he do anything?"). Don't let a certification by some weird judges bring you down okie? CO got a bronze also and I wasn't upset cuz I pitied those who didn't get anything!! Everyone in Teck Whye and surrounding knows how good band is... so don't be upset anymore! I may be a loyal CO member (erm...ok...haha) but I feel that band is forever super baby!!lol:) Cheer up and be proud of band!:):) (See Darryl, very hard to find CO members like me praising band so much from the bottom of my heart leh! Say Thank You!!! haha anyway don't be upset anymore ok?:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home