Where's the inspiration?!?!!

Back to originality unfortunately... FInally I can Post pictures and link up my buddies!:)

Saturday, April 7, 2007

Another Beautiful Day!!

Heres Shunli (one of the two best Pals) and Me on the Hindhede Quarry Summit!:)
Very cool and clear water from Cave Path Springs (Felt like drinking the water lah!:))

Source of the Cool Water!!


Here's Shunli and me again! Not sure with whats with the "beri good" sign!



Another day pass me by and im just a few days to Poly Orientation. I can't wait!! Sorry Darryl I wasn't able to blog yesterday cuz I was whole day out:) Went out yesterday with my sweetheart Victoria Cy and secondary school friends Gladys and Mau Cheung to watch a movie (23). I think it was a good movie with all those catchy scenes I truly enjoyed! Aiyah...however I was like horribly disturbed by someone sitting next to me lah LOL!! She was poked the flesh out of me, kept pushing my head like some dummy doll or something (to be short, she was extremely restless!! Haha) Luckily she was someone special to me if not I wouldn't have spared her life so easily haha!! (To be detailed, if she was a stranger, I would have suffocated her with my yummy Mrs Fields Rocky Road Brownie I was holding and make this movie a 4D experience for her!!

Anyway, after that wonderful movie with them, (I thought being horribly disturbed and smacked up in a movie theatre was fun), I went for my music class!! Then got home, messaged my sweetie Cui Ying and then she dialled me up! First, we had a nice chat about her 1 over hour "torture" at her C.O friend's house haha! Serve you right for disturbing me lah! That should teach you a very good lesson muhahahaha:) Yeah... I deleted this paragraph cuz people complain say I got mushy lol! Better stop if not later instead of becoming touched, she womits all over the computer table lol! Yeah scary nightmare when these kind of thing always ends up with Horrible and scary results!
Wah Lao... wrote one essay already tsk tsk so long winded, aiyah but what to do, I love details mah haha!!

Anyway, woke up today and went hiking to Bukit Timah with my Best of the two best pals, Shunli! Meet up early and took a bus all the way to Bukit Timah! Then don'ch know what happen, we missed the bus stop! Aiyoh. . . Like that how? nevermind, still have the next bus stop, so at least we didn't end up at Changi lol! Sprayed insect repellent like theres no tomorrow and Shunli was choking when I "accidently" sprayed the repellent into his mouth haha! You know that was intentional right Shunli? haha you can get me for that one!! Then climbed the Hill in less than one hour?!?! Weird, so fast!! Maybe because the whole trail wasn't crowded and we happened to be "running"! Enjoyed myself to the fullest and wished Darryl was with us also!! (Tell you something, ask Darryl this question next time, "hey Darryl! Friends or Band? I think he will definitely shout "BAND" loud loud and say then ewww, what friend??" hahaha I was joking lah Darryl! Take it easy! Just sad you couldn't joined us today but we understand you were busy! All the best for your Band and this is the BEST time to use the "GRAB AH" Mentality...for eg, if you get a gold, bargain and GRAB the GOLD WITH HONOURS, don't give chance! Haha!!


Anyway I enjoyed myself with Shunli today at Bukit Timah! Hope we can go out like this more often when term starts!:)

Finally, All the Best Darryl for your Band,
Shunli, I enjoyed myself today! Thanks for accompanying me!!


To My sweetheart Cui Ying! Im really touched by what you told me last night and I hope we will meet up soon again! Thanks for making yesterday a great day for me!! Se ya around!:) And once again, thousand apologies that I didn't tell you my blog address as it was still under construction but I was planning to tell you already haha really!!lol:)
Here are some Pics I took with Shunli. Please do enjoy!!:)


Oh Nat, please don't bother to vet or mark this essay cuz Im not submitting it to you lol!:) Okie. . its not funny ha.ha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home