Where's the inspiration?!?!!

Back to originality unfortunately... FInally I can Post pictures and link up my buddies!:)

Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Hi again!!

Another day has arrived and tomorrow is my music examination once more haha!! (SO nervous and Excited!!) Knowing that I have only one chance to perform, I must Do my Best for it!! Hmmm, two more weeks to the start of a new chapter of my life! Can't wait! Sometimes I just keep wondering whether going into DTRM is the correct choice for me... Well just as Miss Teo and Mrs Lau always say to me all the time, pursue something which you possess passion and interest in! Therefore im going to strive and go for my dreams!!

Yes, yay!! Finally receieved a letter from SP to enter the German Class and im so excited!! (Ho say man!!) Darryl my good old pal is still thinking whether to go for his Japanese language class. . (Well all i can say to you Darryl is go for it!! Ignore band and just go hahaha!! I was Joking!!!) Shunli!! You also must take!! Its very useful for you you know and having an additional language cert will be very useful when you find a job next time lol!! Ok ok enough enough. . . Can't wait to meet you guys tomorrow hahaha!! bye and se ya tomorrow woohoo!!:)

(I CANNOT BELIEVE SOME LIZARD PANG SAI ALL OVER MY INSTRUMENT, LAH EWWWW MAN!!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home