Where's the inspiration?!?!!

Back to originality unfortunately... FInally I can Post pictures and link up my buddies!:)

Wednesday, April 4, 2007

OHHH NOOO!

This Pic was taken at Kbox ages ago haha!! Three of the three most handsome and sexy people are in here!!
Yes yes, This is Darryl and Me in front of the "Tua Liu Lian!" *Esplanade!

Well a Quick Shot Before the Train arrives!!:)


Darryl and I are in different tourism class! So Sad:(... Aiyah theres no choice lah. . . hope he make new friends and introduce them to me instead of DUMPING OFF!!! *DARRYL YOU DUMP ME, IL DIG YOUR KIDNEYS WITH MY BARE HANDS AND TRADE IN FOR PRINTER I TELL YOU!!* Hope I don't have to do that man:) Anyway lecture timings are still the same so we can sit side by side lol!! So theres nothing bad actually!!:)

Okok enough with the sad part haha:) Really enjoyed myself today at the National library!! Borrowed some Hotel Management Books to read, *I think its a good idea to read up on what I will be learning... So I don't know why darryl say I Kiasu haha! really what lol! If I give you $50 to read you defininately will one lah lol!! haha I was Kidding!!*

Anyway, after that went to have this sumptous meal at Lau Pa Sat (I think its the warmest kopitiam in Singapore, lah!!) Had lots of chicken satay, fried rice and "you tiao" fried to golden Perfection!! Really good and highly recommended! Sat down and chit-chatted about our school life in Teck whye(sweet memories!!) then hailed a Taxi home!!! Then Darryl split his legs open so wide until I felt like I was being pushed out of the Taxi onto BKE(Bukit Timah Expressway!) I wanted to hoot him with my earpiece actually lol...jkjk!!
This is exactly a Good example of a Typical Singaporean!! (Got seat. . . GRAB AH MENTALITY!! HAHA!! Darryl Don't take it too hard ah lol! I was kidding yet again haha, actually still have space lol!!

Anyway ENJOYED myself to the fullest man! Had so much freedom and fun!! I really hope we can still go out like this even if we're in different courses next time!! And Darryl!! Whats with the Crappy Crumpler bag ah?!?! My leather bag nevermind lol!! but get other design cheaper can already lah! Don't care what other people carry!!:) lol... Aiyah I think im lecturing you leh haha which is a good thing mah cuz when do you have so many friends lecture you like that ?!?! LOL

Anyway, I have posted some pics finally for the first time immediately after an occasion haha and Please Do Enjoy!:) Dedicated to Best Friends Darryl and Shunli:) Heehee You both Owe me your KIDNEYS MAN!!:)









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home