Where's the inspiration?!?!!

Back to originality unfortunately... FInally I can Post pictures and link up my buddies!:)

Wednesday, April 4, 2007

YES!! IT's Over!!

I cannot believe the exam is over!! Yay Woohoo!! I thought I wouldn't have made it but I knew I tried my best!! Thanks alot Shunli and darryl for the encouragement!!!:) And I cannot believe we are going out today yay!

Just Now when I was at "si ma lu" on my way to the music school, near the chinese temple there, holding my instrument and walking all over the place... weird and strange expressions were set on me (Really odd, maybe its because of the Huge instrument I was carrying! *people mistook it for a coffin i think, somemore I was like so near a HUGE temple! Dunno lah!)

Anyway its over!!:) Let me see... whats next to look forward too? Ah Hah!! Tomorrow's sports day at CCK stadium!! Hope to see many of my friends there and create havoc! I mean havoc of Epic Proportions muhahaha!!! But before that. . . must go down to SP to make some weird payments (So expensive lah!)

Okie. . got to go already... Meeting Darryl the cute boie boie and "more sexier then Darryl, Shunli!!" Cheyy.. lol!!!

Spotty Dino Kovski!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home