Where's the inspiration?!?!!

Back to originality unfortunately... FInally I can Post pictures and link up my buddies!:)

Sunday, April 8, 2007

Good Morning!!

Oie Natalie!! You Better don't come back to Singapore I tell you if not I'l have some gangsters stationed at the immigration!!!<------- This friend of mine always has something bad about me, yeah and trust me, she's really good at what she's doing!

Anyway, yesterday before I was about to sleep, I received a phone call from SP!! Finally they were willing to give me details about tomorrow's school of business orientation woohoo! I can't wait... She sounded really friendly on the phone, so im looking forward to make new friends and dump those old ones away haha I was kidding!

Im finally getting a pair of running shoes from Queensway haha! After so many years running in my sandals and school shoes lol!:) After that, must go and eat their Katong Spoon laksa! (Wah really really delicious and full of fatty goodness!! Nat should try:)!) Anyway, their laksa is very special! Instead of slurping up those noodles, you actually eat it using a spoon COOL!! However, the bowl and the portion is so small... You can't drown someone in it:(

Okie that it I have to go now! Hey Darryl and Shunli! Next time must go and try! Cheap and yummy man!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home