Where's the inspiration?!?!!

Back to originality unfortunately... FInally I can Post pictures and link up my buddies!:)

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

This post is for those 4 people who typed in my cbox!!

To Nat!! You horrible filthy Godfather Muhahaha!!:)
Wah join softball big deal hor!! So joining string Orchestra and Chinese Orchestra very GAY? Wah hahaha... Godpapa, tell you something, hitting balls with a bat isn't really as meaningful as learning an instrument you know??:) It suits you lah of course cuz given your violent background and criminal records, you really need to be HIT!:)

To Cui Ying!:)
Oie!!! I anti- Paul you want to fight with me?!?! Wah very thick skinned hor!! That guy, seaweed is gross and fuggly (yeah as described by my friends!) His face seems to attract darts all the time so its not safe being near him hahaha!! I just don't understand why his ugly hair (which has created this catastrophic trend in Singapore) turns people ON!!?? So don't argue with me already, its not worth it:) Besides, im so good looking and sexaey that even I attract him!! So ahem ahem, very obvious who you should support right? heehee!!:) Yeah so get moving!!

To Violet!:)
Wah Violet, lucky that weird hair freak is in NP man, if not I would have ended his sorry life, together with Nat the Godfather long ago man, if he was in SP lah!:) So yeah, better dont mix with him hor lol! I have a tendency to enjoy exterminating his supporter muhahahaha!!:)

To Darryl my good Old PAL!!:)
Hello! heehee! Support me or Paul Twohill? (Support me and get ten thousand dollars, support HIM and you'll enjoy this privilege of cleaning toilets for the rest of your life LOL!!:) Hahaha I know you won't choose any of the above, cuz you are the SEXIEST BABE in the World Mah haha! Gross... but unfortunately true haha! And regarding to this issue as to why I was nominated the Chairman, heehee I wasn't so "hao lian" as to suddenly stand up and say ME ME!! right? LOL! However, even if I did, it was due to "initiative and willingness" and not being "hao lian!" haha. I dunno why they nominated me, well maybe its because of my "sexiness that hooked my classmates, (you know there nothing wrong with being sexaey LOL!)" And when I suddenly stood up right in front of my class and shouted "Twohill sucks..," yeah.. the whole class cheered and called me an International Hero hahahaha! yeah! (Aiyah I was saboed lah actually WAH LAO!! I have mean classmates man!!)

Okok before I go overboard with this Twohill thing, must make known to everyone that this whole post is a JOKE, before Twohill starts suing me... However, the scolding part where ive exclusively aimed at the gross Godpapa, Cui Ying (Wah you're putting your Life in danger man, plan a cahoot with NAT! Im actually a very nice person one, but you screwed it Whroaooo!!lol:)) and to Violet, (actually I wasn't scolding you, I want to thank you for the tip! Now I know where to plan my next assassination:) And Darryl, Money? or toilet? Or yourself? You have a choice man!! Choose wiselymy Best PAL!!:)

Im Off! And don't try to pick fights with me man, you'll LOSE!! Yeah, you know of this Gross Godfather (NAT, lah!!)??? You can call me the 'CHAIRMAN'

Written and 'scolded' by the CHAIRMAN*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home