Where's the inspiration?!?!!

Back to originality unfortunately... FInally I can Post pictures and link up my buddies!:)

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

My experience on the second day of school:)

Wahhh... its been a few days since ive blogged!:) Well, not because I have nothing in my head, but it is due to time constraints! Yeah Sad man... Anyway im blogging today to share with you my experience at poly!:) Well these past two days were really interesting for me! The timetable is extremely flexible, for e.g I need to attend classes at 11am and there are breaks ranging from 1 hour to 5 hours every week!! And Sp, having too many CCA Choices, I decided to join 3 CCAS:) Yeah extremely greedy... BUT I HAD NO CHOICE! During the CCA Fair, I was "psychoed, brutally tortured and electrocuted" into joining their CCAS!! (No lah I joined them at my own will!)

Yeah managed to pick up three CCAS! ( Chinese Orchestra, Symphony string Ensemble and the Changi Youth ambassadorial Club!!) I think they are the most interesting CCAS avaliable! Anyway, attended lectures and tutorials and found them really interesting and cool! Its where learning and fun comes together!! Class bond continues to strengthen and Im really thankful and relieved!

Anyway, had to go collect notes for my classmates, sian man! being the class committee member!! Then got into a fix with the photocopier shop auntie from HELL!!! Wah... actually she wasn't scolding me and was scolding and shouting at her shop helper (very fierce!! hiong hiong one!) Then she shouted at her collegue with this very famaliar hokkien phrase, very mean but funny lah cuz she did that in public! It goes like this, dont blame me for being vulgar cuz im just doing a direct translation from what she said!. " WHY YOU GO AND MESS THINGS UP FOR ME? SIAM AWAY AND DO YOUR OWN chee bye BUSINESS LAH! IM DAMN FED UP WITH THIS lan jiao JOB!!!" Yeah, very mean.. Thats why i called her "photostat auntie from HELL" I wonder if she has a duplicate! Anyway, went to makan with Old friends Darryl and Shunli and other classmates! Chit chatted for a while before making our way to get some text books!! Wah very heavy and expensive!! It costs around one healthy kidney yeah:) Then went home! Now still have to go out and photostat notes for my CLASS! Yeah thats it for today!!:)

Kovski!!!

Anyway, saw one guy who looks like Paul Twohill,VERY irritating! But this guy was worse! His face was hidden by his long seaweed! I wonder how he eats and read, and will he die of suffocation?? haha!:)

Then my classmate, quite close already, used the F word like at least twenty times today. very irritating and funny. Then when i said, "eh don't use anymore can? If not I'l make you a Gay like I am now!" Yeah you guessed it, He's been quiet since then hahahaha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home