Where's the inspiration?!?!!

Back to originality unfortunately... FInally I can Post pictures and link up my buddies!:)

Thursday, April 19, 2007

HI there once again!!

Ok.. Cui Ying, Natalie, you all win lah! Cannot take it, perhaps il get you some other time when its more convenient!! (Nat: you're in Canada so very inconvenient, Cui Ying: I can anytime get you!! Be careful abit LOL!!:)

Anyway, today's the fourth day in SB! SP primers called me up again to attend a bbq, which is horrible horrible haha! (It was silly, I had wanted to join a community service club, so I enrolled upself in the SP Primers; however I didn't know it was another term for 'boy's brigade, oops. A rash decision made:( ) Studied Tourism & hospitality Principles, Business statistics, accounting etc etc so far. Generally manageable, however taxing and tiring! But im enjoying it and getting used to it, so I hope there wouldn't be any problems in the future!:) My lecturers and tutors are really interesting and fun-loving poeple!:)

Hope il be able to put in as much effort as possible and make the best out of my poly education:)

Read about the 32 killed in Virginia Tech University, really sad. The killer will surely burn in Hell!! But we're really lucky in Singapore man, no guns Phew!!! (I know at least two poeple will come after me with not one but many guns should Singapore allow guns man hahaha!!:) (I know one's currently in Exile in Canada and the other's in SAP (St Andrews prison) serving a 10,000 year sentence muhahaha, I was kidding only!!:) Don't get angry!! I didn't mean it!! heehee:)

Aiyah nothing to type already, always run dry. Hello Darryl heehee!:) Okie, will blog again soon! Stay tuned! (All those whom ive teased, if you're not comfortable, tell me hor! Then il lessen the intensity haha! They were jokes anyway so please please don't take it too hard!:)

Kovski

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home