Where's the inspiration?!?!!

Back to originality unfortunately... FInally I can Post pictures and link up my buddies!:)

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Embarrassments for the week!

Heres the list!

General:
1)Tried joking with my friends of DTRM/1A/04. Failed miserably. Not sure why my non of them seemed to laugh at my jokes, other than a few?!?! LOL! I think my jokes are getting colder and more gory by the day awww:)

2) During the Character development class yesterday, we were asked to answer 5 questions about ourselves. However, our tutor managed to pick out 4 questions. Using my initiative (It DOESN"T PAY!), i suggested another question: " the most embarrassing moment of your life", sounded okie to me, but Horrible to my entire class!! Yes...they were mad at me (jokingly mad!) and wanted to end my life!! "Wah Lao, choose a better question lah! Like... Are you virgin or have you tasted your poop before?" Yeah, they were expecting me to suggest a question like this hahaha, very mean! So what what was the most embarrassing moment of my LIFE? Yeah, you guessed it, suggesting this question LOL!:) Anyway I suggested blood type previously but failed too haha:)

3) Darryl has finally advanced to the 11th level of the Joker's status, therefore my jokes are no longer funny to him cuz it sounds inferior and lame haha! I was joking Darryl! Im still stuck at level 10 crap!!! So most of the time or in fact all the time, I always embarrass myself infront of him when I attempt to tell a joke... yeah, he always gives me this cruel stoned look and says "this is terrible, I see no effort in it, really bad try, hmmm... bad, not funny at all!" and then shakes his head!! Very demoralising right? yahh! So after careful planning, Ive decided that instead of wasting my attempts to make him laugh, I think il try my best to make him CRY!! Muhahaha im good at that man! You see in the 'crying resistance ranking', Darryl is ranked -1,000,000 while im ranked like top 100 LOL! Yeah got my tip? Next time whenever you see Darryl, don't waste your energy to make him laugh, you should MAKE HIM CRY! You'll definitely feel a great achievement once he starts crying, however, for some reason, you have to whack the back of his neck real HARD if not he won't cry! haha Darryl! Im joking only hor! Dont take it too hard!:):)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YES! SPCO finally called me to join them! I can't wait!:) See lah Darryl! Ask you to join CO you dont want LOL jkjk!:)

Okie thats it for today! Se ya People:)
Kovski!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home