Where's the inspiration?!?!!

Back to originality unfortunately... FInally I can Post pictures and link up my buddies!:)

Friday, January 4, 2008

SUCCESS!!!

Oh My Oh My The whole concert was a great success!! (Exactly the opposite of what everyone anticipated woohoo!!) All of us performed our best and enjoyed ourselves soooooo much!!! So sad Nat you weren't here:....( Anyway I hope I can get the video recording and send it to you :)

The Songs we played were 1) Tian Long Ba Bu (Sky dragons 8 parts haha (direct translation))

2) Nando Arirang (Korean Jazz)

3) Erhu Ensemble

4) Pipa Solo by Jeremy

5) Guzheng Ensemble (Im in it and honestly, I think we did pretty well and im happy for our group of 4 yeah!!!)

Erhu Solo By Yishan ( I missed you out so sorrie hahah!!:)

This follows a few more solos and the finale : "MATSURI" My super duper favourite haha!!:)

I was seriously surprised, cuz an hour before the concert, so mant of us were facing problems and could not play as well... especially the Guzheng Ensemble! But gladly, we proved ourselves wrong and thats a big big BIG relief!!:)

Thanks alot Shunli Pal, Violet & Wei Xiang for attending the concert!!:) I couldn't appreciate more for you guys being here you rock!!!! So sad when people whom you expected to turn up didn't.. veyr disappointing!! Anyway, I got to go and sleep cuz im dead beat!! Il try to send to the recordings Nat so hang in there!!:) Bye People!!

Kovski

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home