Where's the inspiration?!?!!

Back to originality unfortunately... FInally I can Post pictures and link up my buddies!:)

Sunday, September 9, 2007

Hello Once again!!

Wah two weeks past already!! And ive definitely gained lots of experience during the past two weeks! (Serving people both good and evil!!:) Went down last friday to collect my salary and boy oh boy, ive never felt so good with a handful of blue notes on my hand haha! Unfortunately, ive become more money minded ever sinc I worked dame it!!:(

Aiyah, but what to do! Who doesn't want money?!? I do of course! But now here lies the problem, how should I set my MPC (Marginal Propensity to consume) and MPS (to save?!?!) Hahahaha!!:) I know I know, you all must be thinking, " Wah lao eh!! Why is Kovski starting all this freaking economic bullshit?!?! Dame him and econs!!!" I would answer, " Actually its useful you know! You'll then know how much to save and how much to spend!!" (I know of some people, Joy ahem, who in her economic terminology, only knows how to spend lol!! jkjk Joy!:)

Here are some things Im dying to get but I know I would blow all my cash away should I buy everything! here's the list and I want you to decide for me!!:)

1) A pair of Office Pants from over-priced Topman
2) A pair of flip-flops from Four Skins, very cheap!! Only single digit lol:)
3) A long-sleeved shirt from Topman (Over-priced again)
4) A pair of cargo bermudas from Nautica
5)A pair of Office Shoes from Hush puppies
6) A kitchen knife so I can kill myself and not get any of those above!:) (In my desperate bid to save)
7) Hire an assassin so Il be dead even before I realise it (I have this tendency not to end my life due to fear and stupidity cuz I don't know where to stab myself:)
8) Give my money away ( You selfish bastard!! Want my money right?!? RIGHT!?!?:)

Help Help Help!!! What should I get?!?! Im so lost:...( Some times I wonder How Vivian, Chu Ping and John sepnd their salary lol! I know John spent it on fattening goat milk protein powder and Chu Ping was declared a bankrupt not long ago for spending ten times the amount he earned hahaha jkjk!!:)

Yay yay yay tomorrow Il be off with Darryl and pals to Marina bay for steamboat!! I can't wait to have some fun woohoo!!:) Then il be off the next day to Indonesia for my desperate bid to choose a wife and start my mafia network in Batam to exterminate spoilt brats of society!!! hahaha!!:) (Leadership camp lah!!)

I will blog when im back so do check back for updates!!:) And oh yeah oh yeah dont' forget to vote on what I should buy or do to my life haha:) Il be more than grateful for your opinions!:)

Take care people!!
Your host and spoilt brat punisher still,
Kovski!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home