Where's the inspiration?!?!!

Back to originality unfortunately... FInally I can Post pictures and link up my buddies!:)

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Today is Saturday!

Hello Folks!

Here am I sitting down once again blogging!! Orchestra practice just keeps getting better! Though the songs are really difficult, I think a hardcore amount of practice should do the trick:) Well of course I can't wait for Shunli my pal to get pass this "basic notation learning phrase", cuz with him in CO, it could be much more exciting cuz at least Il have some company heehee!:) Jia you Shunli, jia you jia you:)

Well ive basically been wasting my holidays, sleeping too much, using the computer and not doing ANY REVISION FOR MY MST AT ALL APPARENTLY!! Yeah this is how bad it can get. Maybe it is also due to me lacking discipline, Crap! So in order to 'cover up' all the loser nonsensical stuffs ive been doing for the past few days, ive decided to do some economics revision! To be honest, economics seems really difficult on the surface but after constant revision, it isn't really a problem at all and it can be quite FUN too!:) yay! (Well at least its not one of the subjects I classify "FROM HELL" leh, like ahem, maths? haha!

Okie okie, plans for this coming week: I thought it'll be great for me to put down my appointments for the week here, cuz at least il get to see them and people out there who are interested in me can date me LOL!:) Aiyoh im so THICK-SKINNED!! HEHE! (You see, im that HOT haha!! jk:)

Sunday:
Orchestra performance at Bukit Batok Community Centre! Im going to embarrass myself on stage because Ive only learnt three out of five songs? lol! So im going to act out as well as possible haha:) Violet! come back to BBCC leh lol!

Monday:
Im out for CO practice with Violet momma woohoo at TWSS in the afternoon. Next meeting up with Columbus Chinatown clan mates for a sumptuous dinner buffet at Marina Bay! I can't wait!:) Hey Darryl! Im dying to meet you already, se ya on Monday sexaey hot chilli peppa!! You and Shunli will forever be my best Bro + Pals!:)

Tuesday:
Meeting up Pals Joy, Juan Juan, Justina and Chu Ping for group study! Time to gear up for the MST already haha:) Perhaps makan after study, woohoo I just LOVE FOOD!!

Wednesday:
Maybe planning a trip to JB again, or if should it fail, we'll go Orchard road to shop, Food Hunting or perhaps catch a movie!:)

Thursday:
STUDY!!

FRIDAY:
STUDY!! And oh yah, test on Tourism principles.. Oh no haven't studied that yet haha!!

Sorrie pals, theres nothing much to blog about today so paiseh!!
Do tag my blog! Id love to read it + reply and shoot back at you:) I won't hesitate to tag your too!!

Best of Regards,
Kovski!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home