Where's the inspiration?!?!!

Back to originality unfortunately... FInally I can Post pictures and link up my buddies!:)

Friday, June 1, 2007

Friday has arrived!:)

Helloe everyone once again! Its finally friday and here i am, sitting in the SB foodcourt 6 eating my favourite MANGO ICE KACANG and blogging! Well its another 1.5 hours before I have to sit for my economics test! Hmm let me see what to blog about today!

Dtrm/04 is strong and it continues to grow Wah! Class bonding just keeps getting better and I really hope it stays this way! As usual, Good Ol Pals Vivian, John, Hui Juan, Justina, Min Qi, Mei Yin, Chu Ping, Yan Qing are continuing to bond the class together ( Of course there are many many others who are doing their best too so SUPER JOB!:) I truly enjoy being in their company cuz il always be smiling, screaming, laughing all the way. Thats something I truly appreciate and treasure all the way! (Aiyah but of course there are other things that I enjoy doing and treasure! You think im so free to type out every single thing hah?!?! If you're thinking a "Yes", well you're wrong cuz its a solid hardcore NO heehee!!:)

Well im still missing the cruise trip to Pulau Redang, all those really exciting moments with my fabulous classmates of 04 woohoo!!:) Well fortunately im not the only one cuz all my classmates, Chu Ping, Vivian, Justina, John and the list goes on, are suffering from this "I MISS THE CRUISE" syndrome muhaha!! This is why im pretty determined to organise another class trip for my class, probably to Bintan, my favourite hangout, Pulau Tioman or back to Redang again haha! Well hope this event will materialise soon!:)

Class has been really busy and pack these past few weeks cuz the exams are drawin near and CCAs are demanding more from me already! (Lecturers certainly enjoy torturing their students with tests and assignments cuz it gives them kick and life haha, yeah and this SUCKS!!:) AIyah must study lah no choice! CO is finally becoming more fun and exciting! This is due to certain reasons heehee! Firstly, I have managed to interact and seduce my seniors and some juniors -like Wenna, the Gu Zheng president, Victoria, the former president, Calvin, the current president, Si Yen etc etc many many more!! Next, the songs im learning right now are becoming more and more famaliar, yay so im not experiencing as much problems as I used to!!:)

Ive fortunately gotten into the Changi Youh Ambassadorial Club woohoo!!:) It has really been stressful going on and off my hotmail trying to see if they have sent me a mail. Well they sent via sms instead at 4.30 am this morning!!! INSANE PSYCHOPATHS! How do they ever sleep so late?!! Anyway, someone told me stress occasionally is healthy so I guess I have to face it after all! Thats all I suppose. Apologies but today's story isn't funny cuz im dead beat, tired, no inspiration to create horny, corny, gory jokes so people, pardon me for today can?!? Thanks alot hah!:) (Anyway, you should know being funny takes up lots of energy lol:)!

Got to go! Darryl and Shunli! I hope to meet you up for makan and kbox real soon cuz im desperate already!

I can't wait to attend Victoria's (not the SPCO one haha) concert this coming monday yay and oh, meeting Violet momma for monday's CO practice at teck Whye woohoo!!:)

Finally, goodbye people!
Kovski!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home