Where's the inspiration?!?!!

Back to originality unfortunately... FInally I can Post pictures and link up my buddies!:)

Saturday, June 30, 2007

The MST is OVER yay!!

Hi All!!
I really would like to apologise for not being able to update my blog so regularly cuz im a Busy man! I was tied down with my MST, the exams which I apparently screwed up pretty badly. Anyway theres no point regretting haha cuz its OVER woohoo!!!:) Anyway, I shall blog about this week's happenings! (Anyway im updating cuz Violet said so in my tagboard lol!! Happy now, Violet?!?! hahaha:)

Monday:
Nothing happened... Yeah. boring day!

Tuesday:
Justina initiated a class gathering, I thought it was pretty cool to have a "get together" after the MST:) Thanks Justina for the initiative, you're the hero momma yeah lol!! Well today was a really interesting day. Went for this "african percussion practice" at the dance studio. Xingjie, SPCO's really hilarious percussionist was kind enough to have invited me and I was kind enough to have dragged, pulled, forced Vivian along haha! Though Vivian complained about wasting her time on hitting weird looking barrels ( called drums), she pretty much enjoyed herself, including me!! I tried my hands on the conga, mamba, janga, langba (three of the four instruments stated here doesn't exist:), boy they were fun! Unfortunately, we had to leave halfway cuz we had a test tomorrow!!:(

Wednesday:
Nothing. again:{

Thursday:
Went for group study with Vivian, Joy and Justina. Chu Ping apparently played me out! Dame it!! So much for friends Chu ping so much for friends!! lol jk:) Of the four hours, we studied for one and a half hours and pretty much conversed for three over hours. To be honest, the conversation was really interesting and meaningful!! (We thought ourselves how to hate, plan assassinations, backstab people, cut off their limbs, basically life skills!:) MAN IM CRAZY!) Actually, we were talking about people's perception of others by looking at them for the first time etc blah blah blah before I create another ten million word essay lol:)

Friday:
The BEST DAY of the Week!! After the last paper (economics), our whole class, with a few exceptions, CHARGED off to Orchard road for our biggest class Gathering Woohoo!!:) I was glad everyone had the " enthusiastic and Im defininately going to have fun" look on their faces!! First, we took a train ride to Orchard. On the way we were discussing about creating a physical class identity and many many other plans to make our class the GREATEST CLASS IN SP LOL!! Booked the tickets (transformers) then went on to Long John Silvers to makan! (Some of you may be thinking, go all the way to Orchard to makan LJS, something wrong man! But the thing is.... If we enjoyed outselves as a class, had fun, it doesn't really matter where we go:) so who cares?!?!lol!

Then after that good time lunching, we went to takashimaya to do some shopping. Going out shopping with the class is really fun! Everyone were like fashion analysts for each other and helped each other choose the clothes:) I wanted to get my hands on this really cool 'pull and bear' shirt but couldn't bear to waste money crap!!:( Anyway, had fun looking around! John and Gonzalez Ong got some really cool looking shirts! Next, we marched to Far East to do some shopping again! This time, I think many of our class hot mommas got themselves some clothes too!:) Whoa, 04 certainly knows how to spend man LOL!!

After shopping, went back to cineleisure to watch transformers. Wah Say, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED MOVIE, THIS BEST MOVIE IVE WATCHED SINCE IVE STARTED WATCHING MOVIES!!!:) There wasn't a second of boring scenes. Extremely action packed!! Vivian and Justina were like, "OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH!!!" all the way... plus a few moments when they lifted their legs and wriggled their feet in excitement lol!!:) Im sure all those who watched certainly enjoyed themselves!

After the movie, many had left and it was left with Vivian, Justina, John, Gonzalez Ong Chu Ping, Andrea and me! They were kind enough to have accompanied me to the salon to get my hairstyle ( the round mushroom head) changed!!:) I was kinda reluctant to spend so much on my hair at first but then thought, aiyah once in a long long while nevermind lah lol!!:) At first, i was nervous cuz I thought I might end up like a scary demon... but the hairstylist (Hali), was really really nice and she knew exactly what I wanted! I was more than satisfied with my hair (the result) and so were the rest lol!! (IM not over-confident okie haha!!:) But I think my new hair needs some getting used to!

So people thats about it! Il try to blog as regurlarly as possible so do visit my blog often as you're most welcome!!:) and oh... please do tag thanks!! Here are some pics I took on friday, ENJOY!!:)
6 Hot mommas posing for the camera!!:)
Two handsome hunks, Pals Han Wee and me:)
WE RULE THE ESCALATOR!!:)
Hui Juan, Joy and Justina doing some personal reflections...
May I present to you.... DtRM/04!!! A portion of it cuz some went downstairs to the kopitiam to makan, wah lao eh!!!
Girls all getting emotional haha!!:)
Your Host,
Kovski!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home