Where's the inspiration?!?!!

Back to originality unfortunately... FInally I can Post pictures and link up my buddies!:)

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Its me and Im back!!

Wah Lao eh, my finger is bleeding now!! I was biting my nail when i accidently but my skin CRAP, and now its bleeding! Perhaps i needed a lesson man, bad habits die HARD heehee!:)

Anyway, went group study with Chu Ping and Joy today. Its was pretty fun chatting with them. Chu Ping as usual, pointed the middle and uttered the ''f****" word many times haha and boy am I getting used to it weehee!! Well talking about being productive today, yeah kind of though we chatted more than we studied lol! However, we were planning our overseas trip next year during the ten week holiday! Chu Ping wanted Hong kong, Taiwan, Europe (I made that up!:). Joy wanted a long long cruise to Phuket/Langkawi/somewhere,anywhere whereas I wanted to go to Iraq/Iran/Afghanistan, war-torn countries (I definitely made that up!...Man im evil:) I was actually thinking, of Bintan/Tioman/Sarawak or something. Its pretty difficult cuz money is always a problem, not everyone is a millionaire hehe. But I hope this dream will materialise cuz I can't wait to go overseas again after that exciting Cruise Trip!!:)

After group study, walked to the Mrt with Chu Ping. Then we argued, quarrelled, fought over Pool. Ahem here lies the problem. Im a pool hater and Chu Ping apparently, happens to be a member of the Pro-Pool federation (Theres no such organisation in the world, which means I made that up:). He thought pool was kind of a cool useful thing but I couldn't see it... Maybe he's right, different people have different interests!! (See Chu Ping, I complimented you leh sucka!!:)

Anyway, today's topic is all about yesterday's Steamboat with superduper Columbus Chinatown! It was truly an enjoyable time and I really hope we can all Meet up again! Happy belated birthday Darryl and thanks to Pris, Darryl, Shunli, Brat for the present!! Im really thankful, you guys are simply juicy, tasty, and best pals man!! Oh Yah one more thing, CONGRATULATONS PRIS FOR MAKING YOUR BRACES!! OKIE OKIE LAH, ANYONE WHO MAKES BRACES AFTER YOU ARE COPYCATS LAH LOL!!:)

What I ate: Chilli Crab, Steam Crab, Boiled Crab, Chicken, lots of Chicken, sausages etc etc. All these caused a reaction known as a stomachache, which results in diarrohea ha.ha!

We chatted non stop and took a really cool group pic with the help of the Lady boss (She speaks really good english and I was like "wah say, so pro man" by her hahaha!:) Then we actually shouted "CHONG PANG" (The name of the seafood restaurant) so loudly when she said1,2,3. Everyone looked at us and laughed, including the ladyboss herself LOL!:) Well we thought it was good publicity for her!!

After that sumptuous dinner, we went to the nearby arcade to play. It was really fun as we played games small kids used to enjoy haha! The Chee Hou and Darryl went on to play House of the Dead. FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME, I HEARD DARRYL SCREAMING THE ''F***" WORD MORE THAN 20 TIMES LAH!! HAHAHA!:) Man I didn't know Darryl had such a violent background lol:) But it was really cool that everyone enjoyed themselves!!

Here are the pictures of our memorable steamboat dinner that all of us certainly enjoyed!! Enjoy!:)

Chinatown meeting up at the Control Station!!:)
Sexaey Darryl and Hot Spicy me @ Raffles Place!! Man we're Cute!!


A really funny post on board the train!
Here are the three, handsome hardly known guys of Columbus!! Chee Hou, Zhen yu, Macho sexaey me and Shunli bro!


Alert Alert!! Man Eater on the Loose!! Heres Violet: The girl who loves eating handsome men!!:) Im freaking out of course!! haha:)


Alien Resurrection!! RUN!!:)
I Just Love this Pic! "CHONG PANG'' We're the Chong Pang seafood Gang!
Going Home!

A quick Group Photo the creative way. Sorrie Darryl! You were accidently cut out heehee!!:(

Here are a bunch of people repeatedly taking photos of themselves, as they are too afraid to lose their handsome and beautiful faces in the future hahaha!!:) JK!

Heres the final pic: Presenting to you Columbus Chinatown!:) YAY!!

Thats about it my friends and readers! I really hope we can meet up again soon! All the best for your MSTs and Examinations!!:)

Your Host,

Kovski!!! Woohoo Man he's Hot!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home