Where's the inspiration?!?!!

Back to originality unfortunately... FInally I can Post pictures and link up my buddies!:)

Thursday, December 13, 2007

IM BACK!!

Hi everyone! Really sorry but I have been dead busy these past few weeks. The projects just keep comin', assignments keep piling and exams are drawing near! IM dead beat and finally after two weeks of gruelling presentations, project work etc, i can finally let me hair down and prepare myself for the holidays woohoo! BBB is growing and till date, I have a couple of hundred loyal gang members willing to die for me muhahaha!!! Some new guidelines and rules I have set for them: 1) Save on bullets as earth's minerals are running low. Redusce the usage of guns as manufacturing them requires precious metals too. (Try to use your finger to shoot the bullets if possible) 2) Make assassinations as clean and environment friendly as possible, cleaning up bloody messes will waste lots of water. 3) Keep Batam clean and free from irritating kids and naughty ones muhaha, cane and whop the hell out of them if they are up to no good. 4) update this blog:)

Thats about it for the time being... studies comes first you know!:) Anyway, Changi duties are fun and ive learnt too much over the past few months! DTRM 04 has bonded and im so glad our class relationship has strengthened!! :) Anyway tomorrow will be our class outing to Changi airport terminal three woohoo! I can't wait. John, Chu ping, Han Wee (classmates) have yet to "verbally assassinate" Justina cuz she has "high self esteem" ha.ha.ha! I have decided to drop out of this verbal war cuz my mouth is aching and swollen lol!:) Ezcema has set in on my mouth and face and I think Justina has placed a spell on me. Darn she's dead! Besides, she will go down sooner or later!

Lesson was boring and i think im drifting away from studies. I have skipped classes quite a number of times cuz im too tired, lazy and partially tied down by the completion of all the project work!:...( Ssssaaavvvveee meee!! (Im kidding. I don't need to saved. IM powerful and mean, evil and invincible, and might end up killing you when you're bathing in the toilet mu ha ha ha!:)

Thats is people.. The head of the BBB must take his leave. Do not atttempt to disturb him or fishballs will be shooved up your nostrils. Will update soon!:) Oh yah... here are some pics I took today in school hahaha. Formal day and happened to be role play so I had to dress up:) I could find any proper clothes so I just had to wear my mafia suit oh yeah...:)

The boss and punisher of 32,486 naughty, spoilt brats of society till date,
Kovski


Enjoy the pictures!

Nazurah & Yu Xuan thie cute cardboard figurines! (From left, Nazurah herself, Chang er Mei Yin, Vivian (hardly every fair), Yu Xuan herself and some guy I don't recall in our class:)
Heres some of the most dashing BBB members: From left, John the assassin (also head of Good boys association), Roberto Gonzalez of Spain aka Chu ping, the head and boss of BBB (me) and Han Wee the verbal assassin!!:)
The three guys with Justina (victim of the verbal assassination plot and the girl who seeemed to have huge balls that her legs are wide open in this picture hahaha!!;) jk Justina! Vivian, the nanny whose always roasted and trys to scold anyone she sees weak lol! and Hui Juan (The girl with skin, bones but no muscles haha jk!
The three girls.
John the assassin (boss of "good boys association) and me, Head of triple B. Buddy want a smoke?:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home