Where's the inspiration?!?!!

Back to originality unfortunately... FInally I can Post pictures and link up my buddies!:)

Monday, September 17, 2007

My Super Duper GYL Camp at Batam!!:)


Here's Darren (01 rep) and me!:) A pose before departure!
Little Man Zhi Zhong(02) and me:)


Good pal Justina and me for a candid shot! (Justina's departure card apparently recorded her as a male, something I thought was correct LOL jkjk!!:)

Reps Darren (01) and Leonel (02) Wahahaha:) Gary is at the back, in between them!


All set and ready to collect our room keys!!:) Jun sheng my team mate is at right of the picture! Justina is seen here sucking her hand (She's very hungry:), an extremely gross act lol:)

The best buffet lunch is laid out here!!:) Their rendang is so lean and tasty... but the way they cooked their chicken looked really scary cuz it looked like fried human meat haha! It appeared like this for all four days!:)

One of my favourite Picture! An over 300m long jetty over the rocks:)
My beautiful room, of which I shared with Darren and another room mate Ricky!!

The elegant hotel pool!:)

Its the entrance ot the jetty!:)

Some garden landscape...
My favourite shot! It looks so peaceful and tranquil!!:)
The super beautiful sunset!
View from the end of the jetty!
And the sun went down...
Close ups!

All the DTRMs!! Plus a few alien visitors haha:)jkjk! From Left, then to the back, then hop to right row and all the way to the front: good classmates and pals Justina (The girl seen eating herself!:) Vivian, Yan Ting (DAC), Vivian's room mate who I, embarrasingly forgotten, Little man Zhi Zhong, 01 rep Darren, 02 Rep Leonel, new found pals Priscila and Sarah and most importantly, ME!!:)
The path from our room!
The whole gang ive recruited to join my mafia network muhahah!:) the whole GYL camp participants:)
Heres Junsheng (team mate) sitting next to me, high on drugs!
All cracking our heads to solve a brain puzzle!! (fyi, Justina and I were acting serious haha!!)

Team HOOKERS WRECKERS!!!:)
Our trademark HOOK-ME-UP SIGN!!:)
Day 2 sunset!
Some aesthetic emo art lol:)
village kids in the water:) reminds me of my childhood days hahaha, so deprived and brutally abused LOL:)

The watersports centre!
The "sun-dry gang" all in the sun drying our clothes!:)
Day three sunset
The super long and beautiful jetty!
A coconut tree:)

Team mates Cecilia, Felicia and Me!:)
Team picture again with our clothes, eye patch and bandanas!!
A pic with our group in charge Mr David Tan!:)
Jun Sheng, Brandon and me all acting cute and sexy!
The girls in my group, Wan Lian, Yan Ting, Jia Yi, Justina (The girl who ate her hand) and Shyanne!


Hello everybody! Im finally back from Batam (two days ago). I really enjoyed and humiliated myself and im more than willing to tell you my whole trip experience!:) +++ Lots of Pics I took!


Day1


The Rain was horrific when I woke up and made my way to Tanah Merah ferry terminal. Met up with Zhi Zhong and Leonel and took the train to Tanah Merah! Leo looked half-dead cuz he attended a chalet the previous night and we thought he had a horrible shag which let him looking so sulky, depressed and weird to an extent even his eye bags sagged lol:) jkjk!


Made our way to the ferry terminal and was glad that the sun was starting to show! Met Justina and Vivian and waited for the others to arrive! realising that I had forgotten to bring my insect repellent, I went to one of those mama shops to get it and boy oh boy oh boy oh boy, it costs 10 dollars!!! wah lao eh! Its was way over-priced and id rather rub soil on my body than spray that lol:)


Then darren was kind enough to offer me his repellent. Thanks Darren! Aiyoh cannot like this! At this rate im writing my essay, il end then days later so I think to make life easy for my readers, il summarise it!


Made lots of really cool friends from the School of Business and im really proud and respectful of my team: Hookers Wreckers!! Yes!! There weren't any spelling errors lol:) Il lay out my whole album of pics and will talk about them so please so enjoy!:)


I had lots of fun, severely humiliated myself during the skit cuz I had to dress up like a marine animal (please guess!:) Im suicidal even thinking about it!! Enjoyed all the outdoor avtivities such as the rafting, watersports (I think dragon boat and kayaking seems easy lol:), low-ropes. Blended quite well with my super duper team mates, bought lots of stuffs for myself and three packets of peanuts for my parents, who scolded me like armageddon for giving them peanuts as gifts:)


Blended and bonded stronger with my DtRM Pals and even made new ones like sweet Sarah and Priscila! DTRM ROCKS MAN!!:) I have been calling Justina a Man these four days. I felt guilty for it...but the enjoyment and the look on her face was.... PRICELESS LOL JKJK:)Don't take it too hard hor Justina, I didn't mean it! Ive become stronger to be able to withstand the screamings from nanny Vivian hahaha! You're so dead vivian, you're GOIN Down haha!:)


Thats all folks and im definitely going back again!!:)


take care people,
your host,

Kovski!!! (Stay away form drugs and I still punish spoilt brats!)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home