Where's the inspiration?!?!!

Back to originality unfortunately... FInally I can Post pictures and link up my buddies!:)

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Good Day!

Hi everyone! Its me, Punisher Kovski!:) IM so glad I took the effort to blog again cuz I thought wouldn't dope:) Anyway, remember the previous posts which had my super "Keanu Reeves" face in it? YES! I received comments from the ailing godfather (started wearing diapers already cuz he couldn't control his bowels, and obviously the cold weather has caused him to shiver, leading to all the shit all flowing out. Awww so sad lol:) Come to Batam godfather, and I promise you year round sunshine, even in places where the sun doesn't shine lol!). yeah, as I was saying, the godfather was obviously darn jealous that I looked too good that he decided to cover it up with a huge load of criticisms... haha (smart move, but not smart enough for triple B's boss ha.ha!! But that move precisely gave everything away mu.ha.ha.ha (He's so bad at it lol:)

Basically, I feel he's hinting to me for more pics lol, so I decided to post some (our Trip to terminal three!! Nat, you'll be impressed really!:) but I do not have many pics of the airport but il post the pics of my class there anyway:) It was a fun trip, I mean going out as a class, however, the iternery for that trip was boring: we had to test run the new skytrains. Two tries and that was about it. BORING!! but it was fun going out as a class:)

Holidays have started woohoo! But im now stuck with work; at my mum's office helping them to pack their office. It was fun, but I never knew accountants can be so disorganised. I had to read every document, pack them up, do data entry blah blah blah, and it was HELL!!!:( I think im going to demand more pay already. Cost of living has gone up... so salary must go up also heehee!:)

Tomorrow is CO day yay!:) And I hope il be able to do some studies cuz I feel im lagging behind:( Thats about it people!! And oh yah haha, im going back to beijing again. FOR THE THIRD TIME LOL! Strange, im never bored of that place:) okay okay thats enough got to go bye!:)

Went off to punish some kids down the block,
Kovski.


Enjoy the pics!:)

Here are the Crazy 7:)
Here's Aizhen (3rd from left), with Scholarly gang (joking:) Nazurah, Sock Ching, Fiona, Andrea and Mei Yin Chang Er (She wasn't supposed to be inside lol jk!:)

The uriner in T3. Theres a reason why I took this pic, can you see the black dot?
Yes this one!!!:) Its a housefly printed on the Uriner. You're supposed to aim at this fly so as to "drown" it in your cruel pee, otherwise it will sting you and spead all kinds of diseases muhahaha!:) Very creative and useful, especially for those who can't seem to aim properly tsk tsk!:)
Here's Dtrm 04!
And another, with Ms Chen in it:)
With emphasis on Justina (Verbal abuse victim)

Heres more!

And Thats all:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home