Where's the inspiration?!?!!

Back to originality unfortunately... FInally I can Post pictures and link up my buddies!:)

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Hi there!!

Okok im going to make this short cuz im not supposed to be blogging!! Hahaha... at least im doing this so that Nat wouldn't have to curse and swear at me for not blogging! This whole week is rough and tomorrow is the worst paper: marketing. I really hope I can do well for this examinations cuz I had pretty much screwed up last sem's one. Besides, I have already screwed up yesterday's paper, which was Organisation management aaaahhhhhh save me!!:....(

Anyway I think I won't be able to work this holidays already cuz im so jammed pack! Il be like spending almost one month overseas on holiday, community service trips and im pretty much excited about it!:) I have stopped music lesson for a while and am feeling guilty about it. Anyway, thats all for now and il blog soon! Wish me luck for the exams cuz il be wishing you luck for yours! All the BEST!:)

Stay clean,
Kovski

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home