Where's the inspiration?!?!!

Back to originality unfortunately... FInally I can Post pictures and link up my buddies!:)

Sunday, March 9, 2008

OK OK hate me... hate me all you want Nat and readers, I haven't blogged for almost one month already, cuz of holiday, cuz of work and the main culprit, LAZINESS!:.....( Came back from Beijing and started suffering from some weird problem: CFS (Chronic fatigue syndrome). I would sleep at 11pm, get up the next day at 12noon, and go back to sleep at 1230 and sleep my through all the way to 4.30pm. That sucks seriously and I don't have time to even do anything!! Fortunately im feeling much better already and have done editing all 1221 pictures i took when i was in Beijing. Honestly, I love that place more and more to an extent I dare to call myself a Beijinger WOOHOO!:) The weather was perfect, crystal blue skies, golden mountains almost everyday, other than a couple of days when the wind got a little too strong and brought the temperature plunging to a windchill of -18++ degrees celsius, too cold HAHA. My fingers and feet did me proud during that period, but my mouth and my face weren't performing as well haha! My lips became so numb that it was very very difficult to even whisper this sentence," hey baby you're so sexy today" LOL Yes honestly, it sounded more like," Oooiiiee bibi OOoooo ohhh sissy oooday" HAHAHAHA, trust me it was very frustrating and my nose seemed as though it could slide off my face any moment, exposing the hairy tiny little nostrils HAHAHAHA; I thought I needed to attend speech therapy classes:)

Started developing cold rash (flaky and very itchy skin) on the 4th day and my whole body felt as if I was attacked my a swarm of sand flies!! Humidity here is always 10% plus and rarely hits above 30%, making the air extremely dry, unlike in Canada I guess! And together with the dry wind, which pricks your skin like 1000 needles, it couldn't get any worse!:(

But all in all, I really enjoyed myself and I have tons of pics to show you guys, mainly to please the bed ridden man in Canada cuz I haven't blogged for many many years haha, sorry lah Nat forgive me okay??? I have have your presents you know hahaha jkjkj!:) Il talk about them soon cuz something's wrong with blogger crap! Se ya and take care Nat, you're sick yer know haha!


Kovski
the punisher

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home