Where's the inspiration?!?!!

Back to originality unfortunately... FInally I can Post pictures and link up my buddies!:)

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Happy Chinese New Year to All!:)

Its the chinese new year, and fortunately, im feeling better then before!:) The past three days and this morning were bad. I would sleep at eleven at night, then wake up at 12.30 the next day in the afternoon, then go back to sleep again at around 1 plus for a couple of hours more. Its weird, the fatigue feeling simply wouldn't go away. Feeling extremely worried, I hurried off to the doctor yesterday night. Fortunately, it wasn't anything major like body disintegration or an implosion about to take place in my body. Phhheeew:) But the strangest thing the doctor said was that I had a badly blocked nose, and it was so blocked that it starved off oxygen to my brain, leaving me feeling faint and extremely tired. Sounds scary but that was apparently the problem, so the very nice doctor prescribed me some medication and I think its working THANK GOD!! I promised myself that I couldn't die cuz that would have made the Godfather's job much easier, it was my duty as his enemy to make sure he leads a harrowing torturous life till the day I assasinate him Muhahahahaha!:)

Thats about it people and id like to wish everyone a prosperous successful new year, especially to Natalie and the Secret societies haha:) Don't cry Nat just because you can't celebrate New year with your family and friends, we're all living on the same planet anyway and theres always the internet hahahaha!:) Cheers and if you need more adult pampers and pee tubes + those sexy nurses, il throw them in free for you since its the season of celebration hahaha!:) Don't worry, il get you your presents as promised too so hang in there haha!!:)

Cheers,
Kovski

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home