Where's the inspiration?!?!!

Back to originality unfortunately... FInally I can Post pictures and link up my buddies!:)

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

New Skin!:)

Hello all! As you can see, ive finally changed my blogskin, thanks to my super cousin Allyssa Thanks! I blanjah you free toilet paper:) Anyway this blogskin is cool in a way it has this chicago prohibition era feel and a touch of horniness LOL:) reminds me of the show untouchables! Some flaws though, I can't seem to place my tagboard at the correct place and my links have disappeared, il get back to that!:)

The chinese new year is finally here, but strange enough, im not in a mood to celebrate it:( I have no idea why im feeling this way and I don't want to feel like this either. For the past few days, ive been feeling very tired, no matter how much I sleep!! My eyes, head and neck are aching and I feel very giddy easily. Something's definitely not right with me and worse still... I dunno whats wrong!!:....( Save me somebody ahhhhhhhh!!!

Thats all folks!:)
Kovski

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home