Where's the inspiration?!?!!

Back to originality unfortunately... FInally I can Post pictures and link up my buddies!:)

Friday, February 8, 2008

Good evening!

Hi people, this would be my last post before another 8 days. Fortunately, the lethagy is more or less gone but however, im beginning to have a splitting headache thats leaving me feeling uncomfortable, ahhhhh help me!:...( I think thats the price I have to pay for not going to church for two weeks, thats bad:( Anyway I hope il enjoy me trip and buy back lots of gifts for you guys, expecially the greedy hairy piglet in Canada hahaha jk Nat!:) and everyone I know as far as I can remember heehee!:)

Weather forecast for the next 8 days in Beijing : -9 to around 5 degrees at most, though the wind chill would be pretty worse due to the high winds. Chengde would be way colder, at -10 at least.... thats going to be real cold and I cant wait to freeze those headaches away hahaha!:)

Darryl and Shun pal!:) Still waiting for your reply patiently hahaha:) GO lah... Chinese New year no have 20 days hor lol:) You all don't go il deport you guys to Sibu Island, Darryl's mum's stronghold hahahaha!:)

Take care everyone and I hope il be able to blog while im there haha!:) Cheers

Kovski,
Off to china to punish spoilt brats like nat hahaha jkjk!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home