Where's the inspiration?!?!!

Back to originality unfortunately... FInally I can Post pictures and link up my buddies!:)

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Chalet's coming soon!!!

I can't wait!!! Tomorrow's the chalet hehe and I can't wait!:) Unfortunately, a couple of things have got me pretty troubled:( Whenever I organise such stuffs, im always worried that the turnout might be way below the expected = resulting in the pathetic collection of the dollars and cents. Maybe its normal cuz it happened to me too many times....

Back then in secondary school, your classmates would ask you to organise a chalet for the class.... thinking that it would be the right thing to do, you merrily went ahead with the planning of the stay and the bbq. You tell all of them that they would have to pay twenty dollars each, they agreed "sincerely" and promised to come.... Then a few days just before the chalet, one quarter of them simply didn't turn up without a reasonable explanation. The other half would come, eat the food, pay perhaps 20-50% (They bargained that they deserve to pay less) of what they were supposed to have forked out. Another 15%, whom I term as dodgy Fuc****, come, eat the food, then refuse to pay, telling you this:" You expect me to pay for this kind of low quality food?! Im not paying..." Well of course the reminaing 15% were the loyal and the fantastic ones:)

I dont know, perhaps this feeling is natural and bound to happen most of the time. Thats why id like you to pardon me if you see me frantically counting the dollars all the time in front of you guys. I know it is rude but its the crazy worry inside me that forces me to do ridiculous things. Whenever I plan such events (something that I'd love doing for anyone:), I always feel pathetic having to ask people to pay up, or accepting money from those who are so kind enough to fork out a little more, to unfairly compensate for those who didn't come. It feels like "hey im poor and short of cash, can you give me some money or il HATE you?" ITS LIKE BEGGING!!!:( Its not surprising losses could amount to hundreds of dollars and my mum is always the one disbursing me the shortage to cover up the losses:( Its just like paying up for those who promised to come but didn't turn up/ or those who turned up and ate free food:( Poofters:(

Anyway I really hope this chalet and bbq will be a huge success:) Thats why im looking forward to itcuz its a different group and definitely a better lot of guys!!:)

Had an enjoyable dinner experience with Darryl, Shunli and my brother:) Its been so long since we had so much time together!!:) Really hope this friendship will last forever:) Thats about folks!! Se ya guys around!:)

Kovski
Worried:.....(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home