Where's the inspiration?!?!!

Back to originality unfortunately... FInally I can Post pictures and link up my buddies!:)

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Heres another day:)

Good day everyone!!

Im officially getting tired of work. This is sad:( This means no more income and it really sucks! I haven't even earned 40% of my minimum target salary and im getting tired:.....( As I work, I feel that the salary they are paying me is simply described as miserable and pathetic. I dont have any say cuz im a part time employee. And as the days pass on, I begin to realise how the company I work in is more concerned about making the dollars then considering the welfare of their employees. Aiyah what to do?!?? I think I won't be working there for long as I have lost my motivation to work hard and its pretty evident in the way I do things there, shit:) I think its time I use my kerosene tactic (Burn my work place down Muhaha!!!)

In order to try to reach my target earnings for the month, and to make sure non of my contributions goes into my "CPF (As I know il get the money only after I DIE)", I'l be going back to Mandarin to work:) But disappointingly, I wasn't given any events for the week cuz there weren't many events in the first place. They needed only 10 staff a day and the full timers pretty much took up all the slots. Loss of income for yet another four days:.....( I am now banking on the F1 to reach my target so fingers crossed!:)

Woke up two days ago, early in the morning to check my results for the semester. It wasn't that bad but I would term it as "mediocere (If its spelt this way)". At least it was above a three I feel its more than good enough!:) Thank God or I would have gotten a 0.5 heehee:)

Being jobless now, I have been over eating and lazing at home:( Pretty much to an extent I feel that I have put on weight:0!! And being struck with the phobia of having "three asses", I hiked up Bukit Timah this afternoon ALONE!! It was so fun being able to enjoy the peaceful serenity of the jungle and all: Absolutely beautiful!:) Too bad I couldn't post any pictures up cuz of the blog features that forbids me to do so. I very much would want to change the skin but Catherine and Renee are too attractive!!!:D Sexaey!!

I can't wait for the chalet:) I believe its the only time to get together with the class and snakes:) Mussst play beach volleyball hahahaha!! Thats about it people!:) I hope il be able to work again soon fingers crossed!!:)

Other than the chalet that im looking forward to, Russian class every week is getting more exciting hahaha:) Im beginning to be able to piece sentences together and ask questions, describe blah blah and its so funnnnn:D My undescribable Russian Spirit is getting stronger hahaha!!!! Ive been singing the Russian national anthem almost every day now and each time I sing reminds the inner Russian patriotism in me hehehehe:) What an interesting fetish!! In addition to my LLLOOOOVVVVEEE for Russian Language, future posts will be written in pycckий hehe! No lah just kidding:)

In addition to the Russian National anthem ive successfully learnt, ive learnt a Folk Song thats incredibly sweet and sexy, called Пoлюшкo-пoлe (Polyushka Polye, simply means field, my field) Its a song sung during WWII to describe the sorrow of Russian women seeing their male counterparts being sent to fight:( Sounds sad but its very nice!:)I know its stupid for me to post the lyrics up here cuz non of the people who visits this blog knows Russian hehehe (Dumbos lol JKJK!!:), but im going to post it up anyway. Perhaps you'll be revolutionalized to Learn Glorious Russian Muhahahaha!:) Here goes heehee, don't die:)

Пoлюшкo-пoлe
Пoлюшкo шиpoкo пoлe
Eдyт дa пo пoлю гepoи
Пpoшлoгo вpeмeни гepoи

Beтep paзвeeт
Зx, дa пo зeлeнy пoлю
Иx yдaлыe пecни
Пpoшлoгo вpeмeни пecни

Toлькo ocтaвит
Им бoeвyю cлaвy
И зaпылeннyю дopoгy
Bдaпь yxoдящyю дopoгy

Пoлюшкo-пoлe
Bидeлo нeaлo гopя
Былo лpoпитaнo кpoвью
Пpoшлoгo вpeмeни кpoвью

Thats all folks!:)

Kovski
Jobless punisher:......(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home