Where's the inspiration?!?!!

Back to originality unfortunately... FInally I can Post pictures and link up my buddies!:)

Friday, December 26, 2008

Things just couldn't get better:(

I guess its once every six years... Food poisoning is definitely not NICE:( Two hours of toilet crisis was the worse thing ever! Had diarrohea so many times that I simply lost count. Nearly fainted twice, once in the toilet and the other on the kitchen table. My whole body was experiencing this super weird shivering spell (Colder than in Moscow hehe), resulting in me getting fever twice. I didn't dare fart.... you know why:) After sitting in the toilet for more than an hour, I have developed a pretty deep phobia of my home toilets; its like a jail cell!!

I feel better now, just slightly feverish. The diarrohea has stopped FORTUNATELY, but im experiencing horrible painful cramps all over by abdomen now argh!!:( Lost two kilos, not bad... HA.HA Nat, whom I believe gained ten? lol jkjk:) Lost my appetite, couldn't down my lunch, breakfast, last night's dinner... and I still don't dare to fart:( Wish me luck folks:)

Kovski

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home